|Event||2018 Pokémon World Championships|
|Date||August 24-26, 2018|
|Attendance||75 players (Masters)|
|Videogame||Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon|
|Season||2018 Season (VGC18)|
- Top 16 players in each age division will receive the prizes shown below.
- All prizes are subject to final taxes.
- All prizes are shown in US$.
- Players over 18 years old may receive their prizes as prize money whereas players under 18 will receive either Travel Awards or Scholarships.
- Additionally, all Top 16 finishers will receive 72 Pokémon Trading Card Game Booster Packs.
- Top 4 players in each age division will also receive a Day 1 Invite to the 2019 Pokémon World Championships in Washington, D.C.
- All players participating at the 2018 World Championships will receive 5 Play! Points.
- Teams from all players competing at Worlds Day 2 have been collected.
- All players with 2 or fewer losses (x-2) advanced to the Top Cut bracket.
- Paul Ruiz‘s Worlds winning team report is available on Victory Road. Click here!
|15||5-2||Alessio Y. Boschetto|