Teams and Results
(Lil Bo Peep)
Team report here!
|5||Flavio Del Pidio|
|16||Damiano La Barbera|
Five Qualifiers were held during February and March 2021 to earn VR Points and an invite to the Grand Finale. With a BFL (best-finish limit) of 2, the Qualifiers were held at different times so that everybody around the globe could adapt and play the ones that better suited their timezone.
All the events had an open-teamsheet format! Further information about the circuit can be found in its official website!
You can find the results from the Qualifiers here:
- Qualifier #1, held on 13-14 February
- Qualifier #2, held on 20-21 February
- Qualifier #3, held on 27-28 February
- Qualifier #4, held on 6-7 March
- Qualifier #5, held on 13-14 March
The Top 16 players after the end of the Qualifiers were the following, ordered by seed:
- Flavio Del Pidio, 550 VR Points
- Yosuke Takayanagi, 480 VR Points
- Michael D’Angelo, 450 VR Points
- Matteo Agostini, 400 VR Points
- Víctor Medina, 400 VR Points
- Manuel Barea, 400 VR Points
- Giuseppe Alario, 380 VR Points
- Daniele Spuntarelli, 350 VR Points
- Kyle Geffner, 350 VR Points
- Eric Rios, 350 VR Points
- Taran Birdee, 350 VR Points
- Kevin Salvetto, 300 VR Points
- Alex Underhill, 300 VR Points
- Guillermo Castilla, 300 VR Points
- Ramsés N. Quintana, 300 VR Points
- Damiano La Barbera, 280 VR Points
All sets in the Winter Series Grand Finale were played as best-of-three matches, while the Grand Finals were played as best-of-five.