Teams and Results
|5||Damiano La Barbera|
Team report here!
|7||Francesco P. Pero|
(Lil Bo Peep)
Five Qualifiers were held during May 2021 to earn VR Points and an invite to the Grand Finale. With a BFL (best-finish limit) of 2, the Qualifiers were held at different times so that everybody around the globe could adapt and play the ones that better suited their timezone.
All the events had an open-teamsheet format! Further information about the circuit can be found in its official website!
You can find the results from the Qualifiers here:
- Qualifier #1, held on 1-2 May
- Qualifier #2, held on 8-9 May
- Qualifier #3, held on 15-16 May
- Qualifier #4, held on 22-23 May
- Qualifier #5, held on 29-30 May
The Top 16 players after the end of the Qualifiers were the following, ordered by seed:
- Damiano La Barbera, 440 VR Points
- Kyle Geffner, 400 VR Points
- Giulio Tarlao, 400 VR Points
- Víctor Medina, 400 VR Points
- Simone Sanvito, 400 VR Points
- Wang Bingjie, 380 VR Points
- Francesco P. Pero, 350 VR Points
- Álex Gómez, 350 VR Points
- Marco Silva, 350 VR Points
- Max Gil, 340 VR Points
- Orlando Luna, 300 VR Points
- Giuseppe Alario, 300 VR Points
- Kevin Salvetto, 240 VR Points
- Francesco Deiana, 240 VR Points
- Will Tansley, 230 VR Points
- Yuki Zaninovich, 230 VR Points
You can see the full ranking here!
All sets in the Spring Series Grand Finale were played as best-of-three matches, while the Grand Finals were played as best-of-five.
All the matches will soon be uploaded to Victory Road’s YouTube channel! Come back in a few days!