Dialga Cup IV: Info & Sign ups

Welcome to the 4th edition of our classic Dialga Cup! The LIVE online tournament in which you will compete for prize money and a spot in our Ultra Series Invitational. Time to practice!

salamence-mega Structure

Dialga Cup IV will be hosted this Sunday May 5th at 16:00 (UTC+2) under the following regulations:

  • Event structure: Best of 3 Swiss rounds + Single-elimination Best of 3 Top Cut bracket. Each round is played within 50 minutes upon pairings are announced.
    • Up to 32 players: 5 Swiss rounds + Top 8 Cut
    • 33-46 players: 6 Swiss rounds + top 8 Cut
    • 46-75 players: 7 Swiss rounds + x-2 Cut (all players with 2 or fewer losses advance)
    • Over 75 players: 8 Swiss rounds + x-2 Cut (all players with 2 or fewer losses advance)
  • Platforms:
    • All games will be played on Pokémon Showdown (server/room will be anounced for each event separately).
      • All players are required to save game replays and post them on Battlefy.
      • All games have to be played with timer conditions turned on right from Team Preview.
    • Players will contact with each other through Battlefy, where pairings will be randomly generated for each round and standings can be followed by anyone.
    • Any anouncements to be made by our staff will be posted on Twitter and/or our site.
  • Regulations: all events will follow the Ultra Series ruleset (which can be found here) as well as specific Series regulations.
  • Entry fee: $5.30 USD / €4.50 EUR / £4.10 GBP
    • Some specific Dialga Cups might have different entry fees.
    • Entry fee can be paid through PayPal or Bank Transfer.
  • Prizes: based on attendance (check out down below)
*This regultations are subjet to change and the last rounds could
be moved to the next days in case of time scheduling problems

salamence-mega Prizes

Regardless of attendance, roughly 75% of the entry fees (3.5€) will be directed towards the prizes of the own event, whereas the other 25% (1€) will be used as a prizepool increaser for the Invitational Events (more information down below) and other maintenance costs of Victory Road.

  • Up to 32 players:
    • Winner: 100% of the event’s prize pool (for example: in case of 32 players = $125)
  • 33-75 players:
    • Winner: roughly 75% of the event’s prizepool
    • Runner-up: roughly 25% of the event’s prizepool
  • Over 76 players:
    • Winner: roughly 60% of the event’s prizepool
    • Runner-up: roughly 25% of the event’s prizepool
    • 3rd Place: roughly 15% of the event’s prizepool

salamence-mega Invitational Event

At the end of Ultra Series an Invitational Event will be taking place. The best players from some event organized by Victory Road and partners in a series will face off for more prizes in a free & exclusive event that will be broadcasted on Twitch.

Depending on each Dialga Cup’s attendance, the following players will qualify for an invitational event:

  • Up to 32 players: Winner & Runner-up
  • Over 33 players: Winner, Runner-up & top 4

salamence-mega Penalties

  • Late Show: if a player shows up late to its game, regardless of the status of the tournament or the round played, it will receive one or multiple game losses:
    • 10 minutes: Game 1 loss
    • 20 minutes: Game 2 loss (thus, round loss)
    • Multiple late showings in the same event might result in a disqualification.
    • We strongly recommend you to avoid delaying your games upon contacting your opponent on Showdown.
  • Ghosting: if any player is proven to be ghosted (helped by other players already eliminated or not playing in the event), the aforementioned player will be automatically disqualified from the event.
  • Team Sheet modifications: should any player modify any of his team’s Pokémon, items, moves or any other characteristics, the player will be automatically disqualified. 
  • Alt accounts:
    • Fake identities are forbidden. Each player must use its real name when registering.
    • No players can enter the tournament multiple times by using different accounts. Should any cases be detected, all accounts will be disqualified.
  • Any situation not detailed will be individually studied by Victory Road’s staff.

salamence-mega Sign ups

Fill out the form down below in order to register for the IV Dialga Cup, taking place on May 5, 2019 at 11 AM EST (4 PM UTC+2). Once you have sent your form, you will receive an automatic email detailing the rest of the sign up process. Sign ups will close on May 5 at 15 PM UTC+2 (1h before the tournament starts).

Deja un comentario

¡NO sigas este enlace o serás bloqueado en este sitio!